North Georgia Care accepts most major insurance plans and self pay. Copayment of insurance is expected at time of service. For patients without insurance, we offer a significant discount for cash payments.
Below is a list of insurance plans we accept. This list may not include all our payment options and insurance companies as we are adding more on a regular basis. If your payment method is not mentioned, please call to find if your plan is available.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield POS (Under Out-of-Network Benefits)
- Cigna HMO/POS
- Cigna PPO/Open Access/Indemnity
- Coventry HMO/POS/Open Access/Coventry Self Insured
- Coventry PPO
- Coventry Network Leased Products such as Southcare, CCN, First Health
- Health Partners
- Medicaid (Straight Medicaid, SSI Disability).
- Medicare Advantage or Medicare Replacement Plans
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)/(Multi-Plan)
- Railroad/ Medicare
- Tricare Standard
- United Healthcare/AARP
- Workers Comp
- Plus more!
Patient Resource Center
We have a new billing system!
For billing questions and payments, please contact Millennia. Call (866) 270-8965 or visit NGAUC.PATIENTBILLHELP.COM to learn more.