We will be closed on JULY 4th in observance of the Holiday! Sorry for any inconvenience!
NOW PERFORMING ALLERGY TESTING!!!
Why Go To The ER?
When you can go to North Georgia Urgent Care, the place for non-life threatening diseases and injuries service, such as:
- ENT: sore throat, flu, etc.
- Respiratory disease: cold, bronchitis or pnemonia, etc.
- Gastro: abdominal pain, vomiting, diaherrea, etc.
- Ortho: Fractures, sprains, strains, etc.
- Infections: rashes, etc.
- Minor procedures: foreign body removal, abscess, lacerations, etc.
- Basic GYN services
- And much more!
OUR CLINIC IS OPEN7 DAYS A WEEK!
Urgent Care Hours
Mon - Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Last patient accepted 15 minutes before closing.