NOW PERFORMING ALLERGY TESTING!!!
Why Go To The ER?
When you can go to North Georgia Urgent Care, the place for non-life threatening diseases and injuries service, such as:
- ENT: sore throat, flu, etc.
- Respiratory disease: cold, bronchitis or pnemonia, etc.
- Gastro: abdominal pain, vomiting, diaherrea, etc.
- Ortho: Fractures, sprains, strains, etc.
- Infections: rashes, etc.
- Minor procedures: foreign body removal, abscess, lacerations, etc.
- Basic GYN services
- And much more!
OUR CLINIC IS OPEN7 DAYS A WEEK!
Urgent Care Hours
Mon - Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Last patient accepted 15 minutes before closing.