North Georgia Urgent Care
We are the place for non-life threatening injuries and diseases, such as:
- ENT: sore throat, flu, etc.
- Respiratory disease: cold, bronchitis or pnemonia, etc.
- Gastro: abdominal pain, vomiting, diaherrea, etc.
- Ortho: Fractures, sprains, strains, etc.
- Infections: rashes, etc.
- Minor procedures: foreign body removal, abscess, lacerations, etc.
- Basic GYN services
- Allergy Testing
- And much more!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
If you feel you may be sick, we urge you to set up a telemedicine appointment with our team rather than coming in to the facility. Learn more about how North Georgia Urgent Care is responding to COVID-19.
Update: We are now offering COVID-19 testing at our facility.
Learn more about how to set up an appointment!
OUR CLINIC IS OPEN7 DAYS A WEEK!
Urgent Care Hours
Mon - Sat: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Last patient accepted 15 minutes before closing.