Occupational Medicine Services
COVID-19 Return-To-Work Clearance
North Georgia Urgent Care is proud to offer:
- PCR/Viral test, for diagnosis and clearance of symptomatic and asymptomatic personals.
- Antibodies/immunity blood test for immunity status of your personal.
Contact our team today to learn more.
Do you employ drivers who require DOT physicals? Or employees who require drug screenings? We can help. North Georgia Urgent Care understands how important a healthy and safe workforce is. That is why we are proud to offer a full-service Occupational Medicine center to employees and employers in the Duluth area. Whether you need a physical exam or a specific type of screening, we are your local partner for preventative care. We proudly serve the Duluth, Norcross, Lilburn, Suwanee and Lawrenceville areas.
|• Drug Screening
• DOT Screening and Physicals
• Sports Physicals
• Workers Compensation
• Work Injury Evaluations
• Breath Alcohol Testing
• Company-Specific Physicals
|• Hair Collections
• OSHA Hearing Conservation Testing
• OSHA Respiratory Clearance
• Pulmonary Function Testing
• Respiratory Exams and Fit Testing
• And more
Why Choose Us?
• Walk-In Appointments – We gladly accept walk-in appointments at our location.
• Short-Wait Times – With little to no wait times, employees can get back to work quickly.