Patient Resource Center
We have a new billing system!
For billing questions and payments, please contact Millennia. Call (866) 270-8965 or visit NGAUC.PATIENTBILLHELP.COM to learn more.
North Georgia Care accepts most major insurance plans and self pay. Copayment of insurance is expected at time of service. For patients without insurance, we offer a significant discount for cash payments.
Below is a list of insurance plans we accept. This list may not include all our payment options and insurance companies as we are adding more on a regular basis. If your payment method is not mentioned, please call to find if your plan is available.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield POS (Under Out-of-Network Benefits)
- Cigna HMO/POS
- Cigna PPO/Open Access/Indemnity
- Coventry HMO/POS/Open Access/Coventry Self Insured
- Coventry PPO
- Coventry Network Leased Products such as Southcare, CCN, First Health
- Health Partners
- Medicaid (Straight Medicaid, SSI Disability).
- Medicare Advantage or Medicare Replacement Plans
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)/(Multi-Plan)
- Railroad/ Medicare
- Tricare Standard
- United Healthcare/AARP
- Workers Comp
- Plus more!