Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
We are now offering COVID-19 instant immunity testing. Details below:
- Timeframe: Test results available in 20 minutes
- Cost: $75
- Testing is available for individuals and employers (onsite or in clinic)
- For individuals contact 678-680-4290 opt 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For employers contact 470-691-4139 or email@example.com
Our number one priority at North Georgia Urgent Care is the health and wellbeing of our patients and our team. Below you will find a list of updates related to how North Georgia Urgent Care is responding to COVID-19:
- Step 1: If you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, have recently traveled or have had direct contact with a positive coronavirus patient or suspected patient, we urge you to setup an appointment via our new telemedicine system.
- Step 2: You will need to call the clinic before coming in to allow our medical professionals to assess your symptoms.
- Step 3: Our provider will then advise whether or not you need to come in to our clinic.
- Step 4: For the safety of our team and patients, our doors will remain locked until you arrive for your appointment. Our team will meet you outside upon arrival to take your temperature and let you in.
COVID-19 Return-To-Work Clearance
North Georgia Urgent Care is proud to offer:
- PCR/Viral test, for diagnosis and clearance of symptomatic and asymptomatic personals.
- Antibodies/immunity blood test for immunity status of your personal.
Contact our team today to learn more.
To learn more or to set up your telemedicine appointment, give us a call today at 678-680-4290.
Phone Number: 678-680-4290